Have you ever taken the time to look at the roundabouts in Sabah? Of course, if it were to be decorated with dozens of beautiful flowers, it would surely catch one’s attention. However, the statues in Sabah are unique and can make heads turn.
Here’s a highlight of some of the weird and wonderful roundabouts that are found in Sabah.
1. Prawn replicas roundabout in Kunak (Roundabout when entering the town)
2. Sigah roundabout in Penampang
3. Sompoton roundabout in Tambunan
4. Ginger roundabout in Tambunan
5. Crocodile roundabout at Sandakan
6. Cabbage roundabout in Kundasang
7. Marlin roundabout in Kota Kinabalu